I thought it might be wise to post a summary of what is going on with regards to the weather, cancellations, practices and rescheduling of contests.
- Boys Basketball JV-Varsity vs SB Adams: moved to this coming Saturday the 26th at Adams. JV starts at 1pm…Varsity to Follow.
- 9th Boys Basketball at Bremen is postponed for tonight and bumped one day to Thursday the 24th at Bremen 6pm
- JV Boys and JV Girls Basketball that was scheduled for tomorrow night at Jimtown has to be moved. This is because Bremen had to reschedule their game (Boys and Girls JV -Varsity) with Marian for tomorrow night which supersedes our JV date with them.
- Girls JV will play against Bremen at Jimtown at 6pm on this coming Monday the 28th. This is the last chance to play this game as the sectionals start on Tuesday.
- Boys JV will play against Bremen at Jimtown at 6pm on Wednesday, February 6th.
- The Varsity Boys and Girls Teams will play as scheduled this Friday the 25th at Bremen. (knock on wood for no bad weather)
Practices: Per past practice, we have authorized the wrestling, boys basketball and girls basketball teams to practice tonight at their regularly scheduled times, provided that the practices are voluntary. If parents deem it too dangerous for them to transport kids to practice then, by all means keep them at home. This is the parents choice. Temps in the 40’s this afternoon are in the forecast and a lot of melting is taking place. Buses did not run this morning only because many of the sub-divisions in Baugo were still iced over. Once again, if you would rather keep your athlete at home, this is always your choice.